There’s no shortage of things to see and do in Bulacan Province. For history buffs, there are plenty of historical sites to explore, including the Barasoain Church and the Biak na Bato National Park. Nature lovers can enjoy hiking, swimming in one of the many lakes and falls, or just enjoying the beauty of nature at one of DRT’s many view decks.
In addition to that, Bulacan offers some of the best private and public pools with rides, theme parks, and wave technology.
And for those who just want to relax, there are plenty of restaurants and cafes to choose from. No matter what your interests are, Bulacan Province has something for everyone.
So why not add it to your list of must-see tourist destinations? You won’t be disappointed.
Where to Eat In Bulacan
- 10 Instagrammable Cafes In Bulacan For Coffee Dates!
- Best Cake Shops In Bulacan
- Top 10 Samgyup Restaurants In Bulacan
- 10 Must-Try Seafood Restaurants In Bulacan
- 10 Coffee Shops In Bulacan To Get Your Morning Fix
- Where To Buy A Minimalist Cake In Bulacan?
Where to Stay In Bulacan
- Best Swimming Pools In Bulacan
- 10 Camping Sites In Bulacan For Nature Lovers
- Where To Stay In DRT Bulacan – Doña Remedios Trinidad Accommodations