Baguio City is a truly unique place. Nestled in Cordillera Central mountain range in northern Luzon, it enjoys cool weather year-round, making it a popular destination for both locals and tourists alike.
Baguio city is home to many beautiful parks and gardens, as well as a bustling market where you can find all kinds of local handicrafts and snacks.
Of course, no visit to Baguio would be complete without visiting the famous Kennon Road, which offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
Whether you’re looking to escape the heat of the lowlands or simply enjoy some time surrounded by nature, Baguio City is the perfect place to be.
Where to Eat In Baguio
- 10 Best Bars And Clubs In Baguio For Drinking And Nightlife!
- Where To Get Hot Chocolate In Baguio
- 10 Grills & Restaurants In Baguio That Serve The Best Steak
- Where To Eat In Baguio With A Nice View
- 10 Cafés In Baguio For Coffeeholic Travelers!
- Best Romantic Restaurants In Baguio City
Where to Stay In Baguio
Things To Do In Baguio
- 11 Things To Do In Baguio – Summer Capital Of The Philippines
- A Thrifter’s Guide To Baguio City’s Night Market
- Best Baguio Mountain Trails For Hiking
- Igorot Stone Kingdom Guide: Things To Do + Tips & Tricks